Committed to provide the highest standards of eye care with the personal attention you deserve.
“I personally see each patient during each of their visits. Including the pre-op, post-op and surgery. I am the only one that performs the eye exam and all of the tests myself. I do this to insure the most accurate and successful results. Our knowledge and experience is dedicated to you. We offer you comprehensive tests using state of the art diagnostic equipment and techniques”
Board Certified: American Board of Opthalmology, National Board of Medical Examiners
Residency Training: Kresge Eye Institute
Medical School: Wayne State University
Staff Privileges: Detroit Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital, Mt. Clemens General, Veterans Hospital.
Over 10,000 surgeries preformed with one of the highest success rates in Michigan.
Using a blade free excimer laser, which achieved the best results of any compared laser in FDA trials. It is preferred by patients 3 to 1 over traditional lasik surgery.
Unlike some lasik equipment that travels from office to office, Dr. Khambati has a state of the art laser suite. The laser is permanently installed in the suite which is designed with temperature and humidity control to ensure more predictable and consistent results.
- Board certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Over 7000 surgeries performed with the highest success rate in Michigan.
- Graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Staff privileges at Detroit Medical Center, St. Joseph Mercy, Mt. Clemens General and Veterans Hospital.
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Kresge Eye Institute at the Detroit Medical Center
- Extensive training in cataract surgery, glacucoma surgery, LASIK surgery, Eyelid surgery, Retina and Glaucoma lasers.
- Performed medical medical mission for cataract and glaucoma surgery for 1 month in India during March, 2000
- Papers presented for Diabetic Retinopathy, Temporal Arteritis, Lasik flap sizes and Lasik in contact lens wearers.
- Lectured PA students in Ocular emergencies and Ocular trauma at Wayne State University.